what do you miss....

get your learners permit at 16 and a half now i think
can have your licence 6 months later. I think thats the age..they just changed it a while ago. but it is something like that

You get your L's at 16,then you have to get 100 Hours of driving in,and then 20 hours of night driving,while at the same time Ticking off 'tasks' in a special record book.Then when you are 17 and have enough hours and have done all the 'tasks' you can get your Red P's,And then when you are 18 (i thinks its 18) you get your Green P's,im not sure at what age,but then you get your full license.

^Hey what do you guys do for a living. I am sure there must be like a big Mining or Oil company in Australia?

Erm...There are some mining towns,but apart from that,we do the same things other coutries do lol.

Getting back to the thread's topic...

1) Brazil. When I was younger, 11-, I used to live in Brazil. I was born there, but then I moved to Wichita, Kansas.

2) Friends & Family in Brazil.

3) Being able to be friends with everyone and not really know them. Today you have you're little groups and whatnot.

4) Less responsibility. With more freedom as you get older, you get more responsibility. Sometimes it's just too much...

I could go on all day, but I'll leave it at this.

BTW, I'm 16. Just thought I'd clear that up. I'm still in my 'childhood' if you'd like to put it that way.

my reading age was its true age up to 11 years, its just never catched up since then

not having any cares also... pokemon, cadet campouts, being able to really get into a game and not being so busy..

Back
Top Bottom