What do you like to drink liqour wise

Actually, I think Sprite does pretty good with any juice. It gives it a kick...

Try drinking a 12-pack can of Coca-cola. You'lll fee the buzz.

Yes never drink and drive. If your underage don't be scared to call your parents and go hey yea i've had a few drinks everyones drunk and no one can drive me home can you pick me up. My folks would pick me up. Or just call a taxi, Or crash at their house dunno. But don't drink and drive bad idea.

TRDCorolla said:
Actually, I think Sprite does pretty good with any juice. It gives it a kick...

Try drinking a 12-pack can of Coca-cola. You'lll fee the buzz.

Nah, drink a 12-pack of beer and then u will feel the buzz. And won't remeber it the next morning. :)

I was at a party and didn't realize how much coke I drank, but I sure felt strange like I didn't have a care in the world. My body felt all loose and everything. Weird.

TRDCorolla said:
I was at a party and didn't realize how much coke I drank, but I sure felt strange like I didn't have a care in the world. My body felt all loose and everything. Weird.

U prolly reached the point where 50% of ur blood was coke. How much did u drink coke, I have had like about 4 lites in one night and didn't feel a thing. And are u sure that it was just coke, usually at parties there is something mixed with the coke. :D Something with hight % of alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom