What do you like to drink liqour wise

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I like screwdrivers, coke and rum, and hard lemmonde wine coolers are good too. O yea and whiskey is nice too. Why do you like to drink?

I don't drink but I've tasted some stuff, I enjoy blueskky.. it's classified as a beer, but it's too good to be a beer :p

Chris

Yea. Drinking is alright. Done in moderation. Its when you become a alcholic that it is a problem. Beer in can yucky beer in bottle alright. In fact last night I had 3 large screwdrivers, and tonight i'm working my 7 beer. Really good buzz atm. But one thing that is important to remember is to never drink and drive. I know one time I had just one beer. I refused to drive home because I didn't wanna risk it. As long as you drink respobilty and with moderation you can have a good night.

Forgot about marguritas. I discovered screwdrivers last night. I got home from the game and I asked if I could have some vodka (first time drinking vodka) I tasted it and decided to mix it with OJ. Earlier today I found it was called screwdrivers.

Yup, that's the good stuff. In Vegas, the coctail waitress would always bring me screwdrivers. I'm not big on drinking, but on rare occasions (like the VEgas trip) it's refreshing.

Yea. I drink every once in a while. I rarely get drunk though such as tonight. Normally If I do drink I may have a few light drinks or a beer or two. Nothing serious. Anyways PM.

I'm underage and I drink. Parents really don't mind much as long as i'm resopeble about it. But I respect poeple that don't drink. I'd never push drinking on someone who didn't want to drink.

Back
Top Bottom