What do you like?

Re: Sticky: What do you like?

yep i do look after the animals as well, i only get paid on sundays, most of the time im up there i just do voluntary work, i have all 3 days over christmas and new years day/eve for the last 3 years!! all for nothing, just the satisfaction that i know i am helping the animals! it is soo rewarding to see a dog who was really nervous when s/he came in come running up to the edge of the run happy to see people, that is what i do it for, knowing that i have helped a scared animal to regain its confidence in humans, there are some right b******* out there, i really dont understand how anyone could deliberatley injure/hurt a dog/cat or any other animal for fun, people like that have no place on this world, they should all be lined up in a line and shot, i have the first shot:D. animals were here before us and deserve the respect that should bring with it.

you are sooo very right on mark! ;) glad to see you're helping the animals!!! great job!

This is what I do on my free time:
play comp. games, read books, listen to music, rest, nap, eat peanut m&ms, watch dvds.

Dude.. we have rules here.. try not to get so graphic about it. You know I'm gay right.. I'm not talking about it in graphic detail about what I do with my boyfriend.

Oh...

I missed the graphic details! :( :D

Rest, Nap, and Eat Peanuts? Sounds like a whole bunch of laughs. Resting is boring. Sleeping is boring, doing anything that involves doing nothing is boring :D

Me.... Sleep, Eat, watch TV hardly ever samething as PS2, Computer and School....

sorry David...and Gian if that was inappropriate...and btw I love watching Family Guy!

Back
Top Bottom