What do you like?

I didnt mean starcraft, though, it was a game by EA games that was 3d and you flew around in ships, and did stuff, it was a huge game too!

starcraft was a cool game!!!! i should resinstall that on my computer!!!

im into FPS games, Strategy and fantasy MMORPGs.

i like fantasy stuff cuz its all blade work which really interests me!

yah, first person shooters are too short, too easy, and too bo-rinnng!

I liek strategy games, but not the alot of them, some 3d ones are ick becuase the controls are too awkward.

the game homeworld had too much crap to mess with and it was teh same place all the time. and I hated the controls.

also another bad one is myth, it had virtually unplayabe controls. it was an unplayable game! god awuful!!! too much crap and controls to mess with

I liek games simple and fun, with not much controls and crap to mess with and take teh fun outta the game, which there seems to be too many of those.

one game I also played with literally used all the keys on your KB then had more "hotkeys' to define during certian action modes! the keys changed on you too!! I forget the name it was a space-like game that was a mix between outer space and planets.

DoW is a MAD game!!!! me and the mates are going to be playing that one come this weekend when we have our regular gaming session down at the shop!

I cant even remember what that complex game started with, it wasnt mainstream becuse it didnt sell cuase the controls were auful.

Assassin_666 said:
DoW is a MAD game!!!! me and the mates are going to be playing that one come this weekend when we have our regular gaming session down at the shop!

Yeh Its awesome, but I suck at it hardcore. Plus there is no IG, someone released a mod but that isnt finished, so its not much. I want somebody to make a mod, and make it Warhammer Fantasy, that would be cool.

yeah fantasy would be a wicked mod!!!! hard to do though since most units for that a just close combat, where as 40K is ranged mostly.

still would be good and anyone that can do it i tip my hat to them!!! and the quickly press the DOWNLOAD button!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom