What do you guys think of me?

Yeah, I know. I'm kind of angry I already mailed it but I need to get it in as fast as I can. Plus, the mailman was outside.

From the way they function to the valuable services they provide for us, computers have always fascinated me. I grew up as one of those kids who took everything apart, probably due to the fact I was so fascinated with what made things work. It didn't matter if it was the remote for our television or morphing action figures- I found tranquility in taking things apart and assembling them back together. The day that I saw my cousin begin building his own computer, I was instantly hooked. All I could think about was building my own. Curiosity and my own personal competitiveness pushed me. Two weeks later, we were finally finished. Not only was my computer faster than his, I learned much about the technical aspects. So much that in fact I amazed my uncle who worked in Information Technology. It was a great feeling to find something I loved learning about and enjoyed working on. From that moment on, I knew that I wanted to pursue the field of computers in my future. I am currently providing services in building and repairing computers for people out of my basement. Working in the IT field will give me the opportunity to interact directly with people, something I have always excelled at. I will also be managing deadlines and priorities.

Because of the current state that the economy is in, people are a little hesitant to spend money on computers and updating their information. I would like to show them that I can help them understand what changes need to be made with minimal amount of expenses. I'm glad that I have found my niche and I plan on demonstrating my ability to set forth towards my goal

Fixed it.

OMG! Thelis knows ENGLISH! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Meh, that was just a quick proofreading. If I had a few hours, I would make that perfect.

Rohan, if you ever need me to edit anything, don't be afraid to ask. I, and all of Rohirrim, are at your service.

Looks like a good paper. Hope you get an A

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

congratulations_myspace_graphics_02.gif
Congratulations.jpg
congratulations_myspace_graphics_03.gif

POST OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!

Back
Top Bottom