What do you guys think of me?

I'm tired of computer guys being stereotyped as Acne riddled fat asses. It's just nice to see handsome guys reversing that stereotype.

Just put a watermark of a picture of you making a puppy face on your admission paper. Who knows maybe the Admission person is a girl and gets turned on by brown guys. xD

I'm tired of computer guys being stereotyped as Acne riddled fat asses. It's just nice to see handsome guys reversing that stereotype.

Thanks, man. It's funny you would say that. There was a thread on getting rid of acne, hahah.

Just put a watermark of a picture of you making a puppy face on your admission paper. Who knows maybe the Admission person is a girl and gets turned on by brown guys. xD

I already hit on her when I met her. She's a senior there. She removed all of my application and student fees. :p

Rohan said:
Computers have always fascinated me. From the way they work to the valuable services they provide for us. I grew up as one of those kids who took everything apart. I was so fascinated with what made things work. It didn't matter if it was the remote for the television or my morphing action figures. I found tranquility in taking things apart and assembling them back together. One day my cousin began building his own computer. I was instantly hooked onto the thought of building my own. It was mostly curiousity and a little competitiveness that pushed me. $1000 later, we were finally finished. Not only was my computer faster than his, I learnt so much about the technical aspects, I amazed my uncle who worked in IT. It was a great feeling to find something I loved learning about and loved working on.Now, I know I want to work with computers as I grow up. I'm currently repairing and building computers for people out of my basement. This gives me the oppurtunity to work with real life deadlines and to interact better with people. It's always tough explaining to a person just why they need to spend more on their computer than they originally planned. But it's a great feeling once they learn. This is a tough time for the people. The economy is bad and the college bound students don't have that extra space to experiment to find out what they want to do later in their life. I'm glad I have found my calling and plan to take full advantage of my decision.

Sounds good. I've bolded the areas I changed for grammatical purposes. I think you should definitely expand this. It's a lot of facts thrown at the reader and I think some more transition words would not hurt.

I think you are a person who is honestly interested and willing to learn anything that has to do with computers. You're always so eager to help others that sometimes you get too adamant about it. Overall, you're a great fellow.

Sounds good. I've bolded the areas I changed for grammatical purposes. I think you should definitely expand this. It's a lot of facts thrown at the reader and I think some more transition words would not hurt.

I think you are a person who is honestly interested and willing to learn anything that has to do with computers. You're always so eager to help others that sometimes you get too adamant about it. Overall, you're a great fellow.

I agree.

Computers have always fascinated me. From the way they work to the valuable services they provide for us. I grew up as one of those kids who took everything apart. I was so fascinated with what made things work. It didn't matter if it was the remote for the television or morphing action figures. I found tranquility in taking things apart and assembling them back together. One day my cousin began building his own computer. I was instantly hooked into the thought of building my own. It was mostly curiosity and a little competitiveness that pushed me. Two weeks later, we were finally finished. Not only was my computer faster than his, I learned so much about the technical aspects, I amazed my uncle who worked in Information Technology. It was a great feeling to find something I loved learning about and enjoyed working on. From that moment on, I just knew computers were fascinating to me and I wanted to pursue this field in the future. I currently am repairing and building computers for people out of my basement. Working in the IT field will give me the opportunity to interact directly with people, which is one of my assets. I will also be managing deadlines and priorities. Because of the economy, people are a little hesitant to spend money on computers and updating their information. I like to know that I can help them understand what changes need to be made with minimal amount of expenses. I'm glad I have found my niche and I plan on demonstrating my ability to set fourth towards my goal

Computers have always fascinated me. From the way they work to the valuable services they provide for us. I grew up as one of those kids who took everything apart. I was so fascinated with what made things work. It didn't matter if it was the remote for the television or morphing action figures. I found tranquility in taking things apart and assembling them back together. One day my cousin began building his own computer. I was instantly hooked into the thought of building my own. It was mostly curiosity and a little competitiveness that pushed me. Two weeks later, we were finally finished. Not only was my computer faster than his, I learned so much about the technical aspects, I amazed my uncle who worked in Information Technology. It was a great feeling to find something I loved learning about and enjoyed working on. From that moment on, I just knew computers were fascinating to me and I wanted to pursue this field in the future. I currently am repairing and building computers for people out of my basement. Working in the IT field will give me the opportunity to interact directly with people, which is one of my assets. I will also be managing deadlines and priorities. Because of the economy, people are a little hesitant to spend money on computers and updating their information. I like to know that I can help them understand what changes need to be made with minimal amount of expenses. I'm glad I have found my niche and I plan on demonstrating my ability to set fourth towards my goal

From the way they function to the valuable services they provide for us, computers have always fascinated me. I grew up as one of those kids who took everything apart, probably due to the fact I was so fascinated with what made things work. It didn't matter if it was the remote for our television or morphing action figures- I found tranquility in taking things apart and assembling them back together. The day that I saw my cousin begin building his own computer, I was instantly hooked. All I could think about was building my own. Curiosity and my own personal competitiveness pushed me. Two weeks later, we were finally finished. Not only was my computer faster than his, I learned much about the technical aspects. So much that in fact I amazed my uncle who worked in Information Technology. It was a great feeling to find something I loved learning about and enjoyed working on. From that moment on, I knew that I wanted to pursue the field of computers in my future. I am currently providing services in building and repairing computers for people out of my basement. Working in the IT field will give me the opportunity to interact directly with people, something I have always excelled at. I will also be managing deadlines and priorities.

Because of the current state that the economy is in, people are a little hesitant to spend money on computers and updating their information. I would like to show them that I can help them understand what changes need to be made with minimal amount of expenses. I'm glad that I have found my niche and I plan on demonstrating my ability to set forth towards my goal

Fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom