What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmericanSensei said:
Omg, Are you kidding me. Thanks for the laughs. If a prospective girlfriend of mine knew I was posting a picture of her body on the internet to get approval from "my boys", I KNOW I would be shown the door. Haha, Omgoodness.

Aside from that, Shes a very pretty girl. But like alot of others have said, It's primarily personality. If she has that, What are you doing online!?

Bah she has these exact same pictures on a public profile! I'm not doing anythign she hasn't already been doing. It's called MySpace. These same pictures are posted there for anyone to see. I'm only posting the pictures in a different place.

Aside form that, I liek your thinking...you make a good point. I think I'll call her up right now!

[EDIT] Bwahahaha! We're going to the movies in a few hours. Going to see Underworld: Evolution. Is it any good?

why are you taking pictures of her if shes not your gf..... thats kinda creepy.... but anywhoo, if you like her, go for it///

mr.monger said:
why are you taking pictures of her if shes not your gf..... thats kinda creepy.... but anywhoo, if you like her, go for it///

What are you talking about? I haven't taken any pictures of her! She's not my girlfriend officially, although we act like it. It's a complicated story, so yeah. But, things are progressing foreward!

1337DuD3 said:
We're going to the movies in a few hours. Going to see Underworld: Evolution. Is it any good?

Haven't seen it yet, but I heard that it is better than the 1st one, which was a good movie. So I'm expecting quite much from this movie.
But it comes here like in March :(
But that just doesn't stop me from seeing it before that now does it :D

Have a good time!

from past expirience...going out with a hot girl that has been one of your best friends for the past 7 years of your live...Does NOT work out...

Well thank goodness for me and her only being close friends for a little bit! But she is really attractive. Which to me is a huge benefit as my last girlfriend was, how do I put this, "pudgy?" But that's not all, she was so boring it was crazy. So when it comes to personality, HUUUGE benefits inthat area. Get a girl who likes to have fun, lieks to go out and what not.

So yeah. All is well I supposse. :D

lol...you shouldnt have had to ask us...just go for it...you have nothing to loose, probly a lot to gain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom