What do you do for a living?

^
happy-ba-dum-tss.jpg

I'm the Chief Technology Officer for a Franchise 500 company. I also own and operate my own company related to web and application development among other things. I've always been a bit of an entrepreneur, and I'm thinking through my next venture. :D

Unfortunately I'm unemployed at the moment just left school but you guys sound like you have very cool jobs well done :)

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

At the moment I am a Student studying my Certificate 4 in IT then hopefully next year I will go on to complete my Diploma in Networking then find a job in IT.

I'm a Technical Secretary in major construction company :D

Dunno nothing about secretarial works, but they were looking for a local that knows English to take care of things here since most of the engineers here dunno Arabic, plus correspondences with external sources are almost always in English. Not so many locals know English around here. My knowledge in computers helped too. Basically it was the English that got me this job. At least now they have someone to answer phones calls from the west :D

I wanted to be an English teacher, but teaching is a stressful job. I had my practical student teaching course and it was a pain in the neck. I mean come on, teaching English here? It's like teaching cows how to fly heh.

NASA uses Rosetta Stone. You can refer any one to buy a copy of the Arabic to English course and have them speaking the king's English in about a month. It's more laid back so the course is easier for most to cope with.
It's expensive though.

Back
Top Bottom