What do you collect?

Ð88 said:
beer bottles (after drinking their contents of course)

28-03-07_1207.jpg

28-03-07_1208.jpg

I didn't know you played paintball. Do you play Speedball?

I thought Mark had a Peugot already? Those Daewoo cars are really something. It failed miserably here in the US market. Everyone's buying Toyota now, lol. They're #2 in sales all time and catching up to GM really quick.

cabbspapp said:
I didn't know you played paintball.

I was just about to ask him that! But yeah probably speedball, since I rarely see any dye equipment used in the woods. (except maybe the air bottle and then some of the smaller crap)

Ð88 said:
but the fact that it is a gas guzzler may end up costing you more in the end no?

nah, being slightly less economical isnt going to amount to the £1,700 saving im getting on the insurance for the thing.. the peugeot was far too expensive to insure, yes, it was good on diesel, and used hardly any, but that isnt going to equate to 1,700 a year..

for you americans, thats a 3,337.02 USD saving a year.. now, i dont think that even if i bought a hummer it would guzzle that much petrol :)

when i can find the cable, ill post a pic of the beast..

cabbspapp said:
I didn't know you played paintball. Do you play Speedball?

I used to. Unfortunately going to University made it near impossible to keep it up. (too expensive)

Ð88 said:
I used to. Unfortunately going to University made it near impossible to keep it up. (too expensive)

yeah I have the same problem. I really love the sport but it's so damn expensive.

Ya, same here, I like it but it costs over $100 for one day of pb for paint and stuff :(

I would always buy at least two cases of paint in a tournament (depending how far my team got but it always seemed to be at least two) which would be $200 plus the money paid to register for the tournament plus food, gas and a place to sleep a one weekend tournament would end up costing 4 or 5 hundred dollars. And that's why I didn't join in too many tourny's.

you pay like $100 for a case!? I used some of the cheap ones for training, something like 40e/case. And then some a little better ones for tournaments. Those were usually around 60e/case. Though we got them a few euros cheaper since they were from our sponsor.

If I'd only get a good job for the summer I could play again for real, if not then it's going to be a few practices or no playing at all.

Back
Top Bottom