What do you collect?

i seem to be best at collecting debts... i really dont struggle with that at all.. unfortuantly.. it would be nice to see a + sign on my bank statment once in a while.. though buying a car last month probably didnt help

Tools is my main thing now adays i use to collect all sorts of gear a bit of a horder then i braught a place with my girlfriend and now i dont have any space to store stuff because we need every conceavable bit of room for her clothes , shoes and bags etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

beer bottles (after drinking their contents of course)

28-03-07_1207.jpg

28-03-07_1208.jpg

mammikoura said:
you got a new car? Which one? Wasn't that 206 pretty new? (you had one of those, right?)

well.. wouldnt exactly say new, its a '97 daewoo nexia.. ill put up some pics when i can find the cord for my digi camera..

the 206 is £1,700 more a year to insure than the daewoo, and the daewoo is faster.. it looks crap, and guzzles fuel, but it only costs me a grand a year to insure... slightly cheaper than £2,700 for the pug..

mark thorpe said:
well.. wouldnt exactly say new, its a '97 daewoo nexia.. ill put up some pics when i can find the cord for my digi camera..

the 206 is £1,700 more a year to insure than the daewoo, and the daewoo is faster.. it looks crap, and guzzles fuel, but it only costs me a grand a year to insure... slightly cheaper than £2,700 for the pug..

but the fact that it is a gas guzzler may end up costing you more in the end no?

Anubis1980 said:
Lol i used to collect Pogs! still have a few somewhere, still dont really know what u were sposed to do with em ;)
POGS FTW i used to have loads of them when i was like 11-12

Computer parts...etc....i used to collect Magik cards and pokemon cards lol.

Back
Top Bottom