What do use use for your... Ehm... armpits.

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
Hello CF'ers :D

So, wha... hey, do I smell something?:whistling:

Ok, do you use any of those products for you armpit?

I do, and I use these:

right-guard-xtreme-silver.jpg

These are powder based. It is easy to tell by spraying a little in the cap. It makes a then film of powder on the armpit's surface and not just a fragrance to give a good smell. This is why I like it. I actually prefer the one that has no smell, but only that protective powder.

With this one, I noticed that when I take my shower, I sense no bad smell of what so ever, except a very light good smell. It is like the smell was neutralized instead of just having another smell on the place which could give completely negative results.

This is my experience :hide:

Disclaimer:
These products do not cover up for showers. I repeat, they do not take the place of showers. They just add extra protection and fragrance to make life easier. DO NOT NEGLECT YOU REGULAR SHOWER :D

Disclaimer:
These products do not cover up for showers. I repeat, they do not take the place of showers. They just add extra protection and fragrance to make life easier. DO NOT NEGLECT YOU REGULAR SHOWER :D

I'll keep that in mind,

on a serious note I don't think I have ever seen these in the store where I live, probably should give this a try. My usual deorderant leaves a clump in my hair, its anoying really.:facepalm:

Nice to see someone appreciate my advice :D

Even here, it is not found every where. I have to find hyper markets for it. It is German made btw.

I heard those two things burn hair.

Hmm, I'm having thoughts here.

You know, too much hair in the armpit could cause odor.

I wonder what drunk armpits look like... hmmm...

I really recommend Right Guard. It slices - it dices. I mean, it is the best deodorant I've ever used.

I use gasoline and alcohol.

Am I the only one that took this as a joke.

Please for your friends and family sake I hope you all use a deodorant of some kind! If you don't start to!

I'm shocked that even started out as a question.

Me, I like to spice things up and change about.

Addidas Anti Persperant
Right Guard Anti Persperant
Dove Anti Persperant
Loreal Anti Persperant
And of course good old Lynx (or AXE I believe it is know in Europe).

That's for under the clothes.
On top of the clothes I split between a quick spray of a Lynx deodorant or a quick squirt of aftershave.

I tend to have a cheaper aftershave like £20 a bottle Joop or something for every day use and then my going out aftershaves like Jean Paul Gaultier or Paco Robanne One Million which are more expensive.

Am I the only one that took this as a joke.

Please for your friends and family sake I hope you all use a deodorant of some kind! If you don't start to!

I'm shocked that even started out as a question.

Me, I like to spice things up and change about.

Addidas Anti Persperant
Right Guard Anti Persperant
Dove Anti Persperant
Loreal Anti Persperant
And of course good old Lynx (or AXE I believe it is know in Europe).

That's for under the clothes.
On top of the clothes I split between a quick spray of a Lynx deodorant or a quick squirt of aftershave.

I tend to have a cheaper aftershave like £20 a bottle Joop or something for every day use and then my going out aftershaves like Jean Paul Gaultier or Paco Robanne One Million which are more expensive.

That differently was a joke.

Actually my post was just extending the joke further.

At some point I did not use such products, and had a semi-shower like 2-3 times a day for the upper body. That was a waste of time and water and we already have shortage of water from time to time. Now that I use these, I have a full shower on less bases, but still often as the weather hear is like hell.

I tried so many products but non of them come even close to Right Guard.

I guess it lives to its name.

On the out side I use like anything I can find as long as I like it. Some times I just use extra amount of deodorant inside if it had a good spreading smell, and it comes out. More than once I was asked what fragrant I use. My answer "deodorant" is always a bit of a shock.

It's was a joke alright.
Yeah in today's modern and intolerant world, we should all use deodorant.

Yup, but remember that disclaimer in the original post :D

J/k.

i just use whatever is on offer when i go to superdrug (a health and beauty store for non uk people ) . At the moment ive got 3 or 4 cans of sure for men antiperspirant because it was on a half price offer , it actually smells quite nice , just like a really clean soap smell . but usually I use sure for men , right guard or L'Oreal men expert

SureMen-Competition1.jpg

$T2eC16FHJHoFGl06!SyhBSC36PZttQ~~60_35.JPG

I dont use lynx that often I just find it smells too strong for me

After that I use some aftershave ive got a fair ammount atm , ive got cheap paul smith extreme that I use most days

paul_smith_extreme_masc_01.jpg

but ive also got hugo boss , lactose ,Ralph Lauren and joop aftershaves which I will mix in sometimes , or use if its something special like a job interview or I just want to feel fresh

Back
Top Bottom