What to do...

Alright,So i have a dilema on my hands!

So im Nearly Finished my Certificate III in I.T (Qualifies me to be I.T Technician,PC Support,etc,etc [To find full list click me]).So basically i will then have done:

• My Required Schooling (K-Yr 9)
  • Cert II in I.T Support
  • Cert III in I.T Support
So basically i WAS Going to do my Cert IV in I.T Support though its really only for people who want a career in the I.T Help desk support Sector where as i want to be an I.T Technician (Or PC Support - Basically i want to fix computers :D ) so i wont be doing that.

So,i was thinking maybe to get some CompTIA Certifications? Maybe an MCP? Maybe something else?

Which certifications would be best to help me get a Job in the IT Sector?

OR

Should i just advertise my business more and put my all into that,and hope that gets off the ground?

Well the choice is entirely up to you. If you want a stable job that you will get guaranteed income from, working in the IT field might be good. But if you think that you want to risk it all, I would go with the computer business. But IMHO, just wait a little before you try to get your business off the ground until the economy is better in a year or so. :)

So basically, right now do IT for a year and if after that time, the economy is doing well, I would try and get your business off the ground. If you tried to do it right now, you would essentially be shooting yourself in the face.

Yeah i agree with you there,i have done all the right steps to start my business except leave my advertising to word of mouth so im getting some business but not as much to warrant it being my full time job.

Im just trying to figure out would doing to CompTIA and MCP Be the 2 best Certs to do with the last $$$ i have saved for my education...

Alright,So i have a dilema on my hands!

So im Nearly Finished my Certificate III in I.T (Qualifies me to be I.T Technician,PC Support,etc,etc [To find full list click me]).So basically i will then have done:

• My Required Schooling (K-Yr 9)
  • Cert II in I.T Support
  • Cert III in I.T Support
So basically i WAS Going to do my Cert IV in I.T Support though its really only for people who want a career in the I.T Help desk support Sector where as i want to be an I.T Technician (Or PC Support - Basically i want to fix computers :D ) so i wont be doing that.

So,i was thinking maybe to get some CompTIA Certifications? Maybe an MCP? Maybe something else?

Which certifications would be best to help me get a Job in the IT Sector?

OR

Should i just advertise my business more and put my all into that,and hope that gets off the ground?

How about going to a college or university program?

Yeah, most people don't have very much money right now. And until the economy stabilizes and is on it's way back up, taking out a line of credit is not a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom