What did you do when cf was down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same Thing I did While I was banned, Hung out with friends, went tubing, Talked to my girlfriend for hours on end, Pretended I was a god in Black And White 2, shot a bunch of people in call of duty, kicked ass in dead or alive 4, went to corys house, took pictures of stuff, listened as my parents kicked my sister out acting as though i werent there, ditto cantona, cleaned my computer out, installed new drivers so my razr can act as a modem (runs pretty decently as well I might add, better than conventional dialup for some odd reason), downloaded music, went shopping for a present for Ruth, ate food, slept, fixed my dads brakes, washed my future car lol, fixed up the boat, watched alot of tv, went to the movies, ate 60 sour punch straws in the course of an hour, ordered a new video card and another gig of ram for my computer and.. worked on my room.

Other Than that, Not Much

cantona said:
I had a nice, long WALK
Ahh, you scared me for a second with the first response..
I was like, "Whats going on here?!"

Anyhow, thats the last off topic post I'm making.. lets get back on topic.. ;)

Lol youve been gone for a WHILE

where you been natalya?

Anyways, yeah for like 12 hours maybe

there was a bad storm in the area where daves servers are

ive been around i guess... obviously not as often as i once was cause there isnt anything that interests me atm on here, but also i dont have much spare time, busy busy busy i say!

but glad to see cf working sweet as, like nothing every happened! hehe

lol well guess what, in the time you were gone, i got banned, then unbanned AGAIN XD go figure

Paradox said:
lol well guess what, in the time you were gone, i got banned, then unbanned AGAIN XD go figure

lol your kidding! how many times is this now? ahh but you know we all still love ya.. well most of us anywho! lol

I dont know, its atleast 9 lol

I think I only have one person on these entire forums that really dislikes me (And I have yet to figure out why) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom