what did Santa bring everyone

A high New Zealand $ to the United States $, 1 NZD gets around .81 US cents. I hope that next year Santa some how makes Microsoft extend support for it's eXPerience operating system (has taken the only reserve space in my heart)

Last edited:
A high New Zealand $ to the United States $, 1 NZD gets around .81 US cents. I hope that next year Santa some how makes Microsoft extend support for it's eXPerience operating system (has taken the only reserve space in my heart)

It's gonna have to bite the dust sooner or later...

Oh well, even though Microsoft is pulling the plug, that it's the best operating system that has ever controlled any of my systems. I think its sill going to be around for at least twice as long, thats just my veiw on it.

im still using xp on my desktop as well , see no need to update tbh maybe one day when I have a free weekend with nothing to do I will update it

I got some new parts to rebuild my computer that that had a fried mother board, but am already having some issues with it :p, please check my other post, need some advice please :)

I got a broken bench grinder and a flash drive case. not the best Christmas :-(
what makes it worse: my parents got both my step siblings brand new android net books and my step sis bought herself a $200 ipod! no wonder I'm atheist
the best part about this Christmas is I heard mom say were getting gift cards next year! but for what store? I hope not walmart.

Last edited:

Did not think your dollar was that low, our AUD is worth $1.03 to the green back.
Hate to see the NZ dollar when low, then again good for your economy for exports.

Well I bought myself a new Ford Ranger for Xmas, just the usual clothes from the kids.

Back
Top Bottom