What deodorant do you prefer?

Old Spice.

And I don't like it when girls wear their hair up either! Down, down, down! :D

Actually, my old girlfriend used to do that and I'd always yank out the little scrunchie thing and hide it from her. After like a week or so of that she figured it out and we had a good laugh about it.

alvino said:
I used to use Axe when it was all the rage in my 7th grade year, but now I don't use anything. My natural body scent owns any artificial scent. :D I'm just that good...haha...

YES! i am in 7th grade and this kid named dan brings axe to school and uses it in class. dude, it is so annoying. you cant hear it spray but u smell it. everyone says, who sprayed axe, and he has gotten it taken away a couple of times...

i use OT, it smells like fruit. everything else smells like you are losing brain cells...

My body smells so wonderful even without deodoarant!! But I like using Right Guard or Old Spice, but they have to be the Sport flavor. They smell nice.

Axe + open flame = good

Axe + in a closed pipe with a hole drilled and fuse sticking out also = good =D

Other than that, Axe sucks

i like my gillete stuff. smells nice. not overpowering. i would, however, use one that smelled like citrus if there was one like that... i wonder how bergamot deodorant would smell...

Back
Top Bottom