What Country are You From?

Im from Oz too. Best country(are'nt they all tho), expect weather is freaking(o noes i said freaking, i might get bann0rz from Brook :eek: or i just might get banned) ...cold, yeah bloody cold. When hot it's bloody hot. Close to the south pole too, and globle warming is another, so.. move Aus away from ant'/south pole. Weather might be gold then, so come to Aussie then haha -.-

The land of 'roo's & runners, any near you?, hey, Arrizx is an oz!

Your sir are a idoit...(and a bigot might i add)
Arrizx is from USA, even i know that, and Arrizx hate's me!

Im from Oz too. Best country(are'nt they all tho), expect weather is freaking(o noes i said freaking, i might get bann0rz from Brook :eek: or i just might get banned) ...cold, yeah bloody cold. When hot it's bloody hot. Close to the south pole too, and globle warming is another, so.. move Aus away from ant'/south pole. Weather might be gold then, so come to Aussie then,your sir are a idoit...
Arrizx is from USA, even i know that, and Arrizx hate's me!
Hmmm, "your sir are an idoit" "bann0rs" "o noes i said...." "globle" "Weather might be gold then", oh sorry about Arrizx's place of birth being wrong, er, about him hating you, I just can't think why that should be......

i'm from newcastle-under-lyme in staffordshire, uk, about 15mins drive away from www.overclockers.co.uk, which is cool but we live about 5mins down the road where two people who got arrested for the terrorist attacks

kool, i knew that microdirect was in the manchester area but dont really no where, i should really coz i go up there loads coz my sister lives in manchester

Dallas, Texas, USA. Dallas is also known as "The Big D", hence my screen name....the big d in tx.

Back
Top Bottom