What consoles do you have?

winterfreshpwnz

Fully Optimized
Right now I only have a PS2 since I got rid of all the classics. I used to also have a NES, SNES, Sega, Gameboy, Playstation, N64, and a Dreamcast (coolest thing ever).

HAD 5 GAME BOYS,GAMEboy advanced,NES,SNES PS1 bout 5 times,ps2 4 times,N64 and i am looking to get the new slimline ps2 and the silverone

Darrylcee said:
Use to have Atari, NES,SNES, PS1, Dreamcast, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color

Use to have those too now I have them emulated....I still have a PS1 but i'm waiting for the price to drop a little more on the PS2 then i'll get one.

I just bought my girl & Gamecube cuz she wanted one...

xx cobra xx said:
HAD 5 GAME BOYS,GAMEboy advanced,NES,SNES PS1 bout 5 times,ps2 4 times,N64 and i am looking to get the new slimline ps2 and the silverone

The only thing I like about the new slimline PS2 is that it has built-in networking. Other than that its stupid....you don't need it that thin because it's going to stay at home anyways, so whats the point? Also, the darn thing is so frickin' thin that you have to shut it down in about 2 hours, or it'll overheat. And, Sony still didnt learn....WHY IS THERE STILL 2 GODDAMN CONTROLLER PORTS!!!!!

1 gameboy pocker, gameboy color, 2 gameboy advances, 1 gameboy advance sp, and Xbox.

Used to have an atari and an N64 too. and briefly a nintendo then an indian giver took it back.

Back
Top Bottom