What college degree should i pursure

That is true,
There's a guyworking for the co
Pant I work for witha degree in networking and a masters in computer forensics, found it very hard tofind work, now moved from the north to London to work as our datacentre guy (meaning he racks servers for us).

Which is kind of what I'm saying. Nobody want's to hire anyone without experience, and the even less wan't people without education either.

Once piece of advice that I have been given is that experience is very valuable - Apparently, lots of places won't seriously consider you if you've come straight from University without any kind of experience in the field.
Yup, definitely go for that year in industry - I did at Kent, best year I had in terms of enjoyment with what I was doing and experience. Gives you a lot more to talk about at interviews and yes, it will definitely add to your CV.

Im in the military going to be transferring into a computer related field soon and will get plenty of experience... if theres one thing ive learned is the military is the place to be for good experience, jobs love seeing it on a resume because it shows structure, dedication, teamwork and many other good qualities along with career experience...

Back
Top Bottom