what books do u guys read?

yeha, i loved that book. of mice and men... it was good. too bad the big fellow had to die, huh? i read don quixote this year... so long. so sad too... too bad he go about and do things like that...

my favorurite books are high up in shops lol
nah my favourite book is the da vinci code
its great i dont read much because apart from computers i have a attention span of about 2 mins but that like computers can keep me occupied for hours

I don't have to say anything.

bookshelf2.jpg

LOL.

I'm that lame.

Yeah I like books.

A good comedy book cant be missed, and I also like Crime/Detective books as I read all the lincoln Rhyme novels by Jeffery Deaver, and I have read Horror books by Steven King, and just a load like that. I have also read all the Harry Potter books so far, as they are so interesting.
They beat watching the films I have to tell you. You can imagine them soo much more :p

I'm at the moment reading for the second time the collective book of Red Dwalf with 3 stories in 1. Better Than Life being one from the series.

I used to read GooseBump books and have alot of them still on my shelf, though these wore out over time and became more boring to read as time went on since I got older and so more capable of reading

I do read magazines if I see one. Like I like to read from start to finish mags like 'CustomPC' which are great for news and reviews of products (even if I don't want to buy them, I still like to read about them)

I usually can't put a good book down if I get my hands on one!

So yeah, stuff like that :D

I have millions...My favroite is either the da vinci code or another of dan browns. I love wibur smith...Hes great. Im hooked on the alex rider series by antoiny horowitz the new ones just been published. And of course not to mention HARRY POTTER! The next one is out in july, im looking forward to reading that!

I haven't actaully heard of Dans Browns books, but I have heard of the Da Vinci Code. Not actually read it though to know anything about it, except isn't it some kind of future perception thing?
Neither have I heard of Wilbur Smith and the Alex Rider series...I must be missing out lol. What are they about?

As for Harry Potter :D Wow!!! July?!! I can't wait for that. When the last book came out, my mum came home with two knowing me and my bro would swamp over it lol...and we did...we definetly did! Amazing books. Don't you agree reading them is so much better than the films? Even though there okay, they just can't beat imagination itself... :)

You spend to much time on the computer kage :) The da vanci code is the most popular book in world (after the bible) You need to start reading!

Back
Top Bottom