what books do u guys read?

mr.monger

BSOD
well? the title says it all. im not gonna post a poll cuz theres too many topics and all that. also i dont wanna revive ancient threads so dont yell at me.
i like thrillers/ action books. and medieval books and such. i read michael crichton, dan brown, stephen king/ coonts, brian jacques and others. also based on those can someone tell me other authors id like?

i love sci fi and action and mystery and fiction too. fav. books include the count of monte cristo, the lord of the rings series plus the hobbit, to kill a mockinbidy, catch22, frankenstien and more. stephen king is awesome... read dreamcatcher... its pretty good. i started that but never finished cause i got too busy. but ive heard that the movie sucks so dont go and see it. the book is a lot better. yeah.

I don't do books, but i love a good mag. that is sci-fi related and has to do with science or astrology.

nice... i love popular science. its my fav. sci mag. also time and newsweek.

I like all kinds of books, fantasy, adventure, etc. Some books I can think of off the top of my head are Ender's Game, Eragon, Across the Nightingale Floor, Holes, Harry Potter (yeah I'm 10 years old at heart), even a few sports books (mainly biographies). I read To Kill a Mockingbird just recently in my english class, it started out really boring, but got better around the middle and end of the book. My favorite part of the book was the Tom Robinson trial.

oh yeah, i forgot about ender's game! i loooooove that book... so good.

I read a lot of medievil books (fantasy ones). my favourite author is David Eddings. i'm currently reading the series "the elder gods" the dreamers book one.

Action, Sci-fi, Adventure are some of the genres for books that I read. For magazines I like car mags like ModifiedMag, Import Tuner etc and electronics mags like Computer Gaming World, PCModder, Official Xbox Magazine etc.

jac006 said:
oh yeah, i forgot about ender's game! i loooooove that book... so good.

Haha, my friends keep talking about that book and it's sequel, Ender's Shadow. :p

Back
Top Bottom