What is the best computer brand?

Gateway is literally the best. Cheap products, very little shitware, and great support. Now that is if you wanna go down to your local Office Depot and buy something.

If you're gonna buy something online then you're the best brand, making it yourself is better.

OR Apple if you wanna spend your money for nothing, but just ANYTHING BUT DELL.

well this is an opinion thread so i guess you need to stop complaining. Apple and dell FTL, btw they wre for it if you reread the thread he says he ADMIRES only dell and apple. anywho man toshiba used to be nice but they have went downhill lately from what i have heard. Acers is cheap and nice and my parents compaq is decent just not dell i have hated all 3 that i have ever used.

why are you not doing it to others then? your not posting an opinion your complaining about others.

Why all the praise for HP? I've been under the impression for years that HP and compaq make junk, and everything that I've used by HP has died within the first two years

The Apple bashing really gets old around here.

i don't understand why apple gets bashed. they are good for they're own reasons. obviously you wont buy a mac for gaming LOL...but for school or office work, they make great computers.

Back
Top Bottom