What a bad day for me

Something harsh I did the other day, went to the shop, got my coffee, I was sipping it on the way back, accidentally it fell down my jeans, so I was walking threw town looking like I just had a piss and dribbled down my pants.

Something harsh I did the other day, went to the shop, got my coffee, I was sipping it on the way back, accidentally it fell down my jeans, so I was walking threw town looking like I just had a piss and dribbled down my pants.

ouch lol

I Have 2 massive assignments due by the 10th of november,but TAFE's website is mucking up (Delaying me getting the files i need) AND The IT Support cant help me (I Swear,they know nothing).

I work 33hours a week paper work, is that big enough? lol

sorry I just see people posting about what they have to do.

i ripped my pectoral muscle in the gym. it fudgin hurt like a motha fudga. and i got kicked in the nuts during b ball practice

My stomach felt horrible today so I had to stay home from school on one of our few early release days... Why miss an early release day other than to miss a pointless day in school? I'm feeling a lot better now but don't want to go now anyway, lol. It should be up to 4th period right now anyway...

Not really much of anything big especially since I'm feeling better now, just figured I'd add to the lame bad days on here, lol.

I'm having a bad month...

Australia is getting internet filtering
My teachers have been picking on me...
I getting a bad report for no reason
Which means a hard hit from both my parents and banned off the computer for a week...
I'm having blood noses EVERDAY this is the 4th day in a row...

I just want to let go of my current life..I want to start fresh..reports are coming and my Maths teacher just admitted that my report was the worst in the class..I feel like hurting him, A LOT.

I hate school, now my decision is final I'm quitting in 3 years or so.
Just so pissed off...well I'm going to Greece next year for a holiday, that should relieve the stress...and hopefully I don't come back a virgin ;)

try having a bloody nose in the morning and after a shower everyday for a month.
I dont know why, but i always have a bloody nose when im sick.

Australia is getting internet filtering
My teachers have been picking on me...
I getting a bad report for no reason
Which means a hard hit from both my parents and banned off the computer for a week...

I just want to let go of my current life..I want to start fresh..reports are coming and my Maths teacher just admitted that my report was the worst in the class..I feel like hurting him, A LOT.

I hate school, now my decision is final I'm quitting in 3 years or so.
Just so pissed off...well I'm going to Greece next year for a holiday, that should relieve the stress...and hopefully I don't come back a virgin ;)

wait till you finish school and life becomes hard.......

Back
Top Bottom