a 45 min presentation
a 20 min movie project
a 25 page police academy application
and a 5 and 16 page police agency application

im a little stressed :D

40 pages of APUSH outline due Wednesday
APUSH test wednesday
AP Chemistry test thursday
APUSH research project due Monday (5 minute presentation of about 20min of content)

Not quite as bad, but still shitty.

Nobody shot at you or killed your family, so your week has A LOT more that can get worse.

not really, we sometimes learn lessons from it.

QFT

Suck it up and keep living. While you ruined your favorite sweatshirt and broke your expensive little iPod, millions of people around the world have to worry if they are going to be able to afford dinner tonight.

Not trying to be harsh, but look on the bright side: at least you have a second chance tomorrow—not all people do.

QFT

Suck it up and keep living. While you ruined your favorite sweatshirt and broke your expensive little iPod, millions of people around the world have to worry if they are going to be able to afford dinner tonight.

Not trying to be harsh, but look on the bright side: at least you have a second chance tomorrow—not all people do.

Abso-friggin-lutely!!! +1

I got a temporary job for a company doing computer work, It end up being moving like Approx. 60 computers to a different building. That was annoying... And most monitors were the old, bulky and heavy ones lol.

Thats got to be the worst...

well it was fun for a little while :p

but that was a while ago

today my new rig showed up and is up and running with no issues so far and i get fallout soon after i get off from work.....so today was a good day

Back
Top Bottom