What annoys you on the internet?

Infrared1

Baseband Member
Just wondering what annoys you guys on the internet the most. I created this thread half way because I'm bored and half way because I just need to blow off some steam. Anyways heres my top five list of things that annoy me on the internet.

5. Viruses/Spyware. I can't stand it that people create viruses and spyware for their own personal gain or just to fuck up your system.

4. Idiots. Idiots are the all around people that talk about things they have no clue about. However they are cureable because a good douse of cold hard logic can usually take care of them.

3. Little Kids. When I say little kids I don't mean people who don't have a deep-olive-elvis-like-voice yet. I mean kids who just do not listen to other people and who are the most annoying minature devils to ever surf the internet. They either alw4y$ t41k l1k3 th1s d00d or never shut up. On occasion I meet a few kids that are actually sensible and know what the shift key does, other then that they're mostly annoying.

2. Spammers. Say you're enjoying the funderful land of YouTube and click on a particularly enticing video that you look foreward to watching. As you watch and listen to the video you scroll down to look at the comments your fellow community has posted to see a link advertising the latest in bull crap. Not cool.

1. This is the one I hate the most. People who just can't seem to figure out that Caps Lock is NOT the greatest thing in the world. No, the world won't end and a gay baby won't be born if you go a second without having that button pressed. No matter what they do THEY MUST ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS. NO MATTER WHAT.
Seriously, geez.

Back
Top Bottom