What an amazing day..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, well, finished college at 12 today, so me and a few mates decided to go to the trafford centre..

I only thought I had a tenner..but I went to the bank and got it out, and my balance was £300 odd, because I had been paid! My mate from college, gave me another FX5500, but a faster one, and the 256MB version with a fan..will explain that later..

We all bought SWAT4, legally, so next week, were having a LAN party at college, and I can run the game max settings on my putta..so woot!

Everyone lurveess the lights on my case lol..

The graphics card is really cool, I swapped for a bit of RAM, alot faster than the old one, the 256MB version, with a fan, haha!

Been a mint day..so happy..

AND..found out me and my brother are swapping rooms (after months of planning and decorating this one) i get a new room soon..

I wasnt happy about getting a smaller room, but I have £400 to spend on a TV and surround sound etc for the room..im having wood flooring, new bed, new desk, flatscreen TV (prob) LCD...surround sound..cant waitt!!

My days been good as well. A'ced 3/3 tests today.

Weird, everones having a good day on Friday the 13th.

EDIT: ANYWAY, have fun at your LAN party!

I think you should show us the Before and after pictures of the 2 video cards. Also post some benchmarks like; 3dmark03

Back
Top Bottom