What am I going to do?(WARNING MATURE LANGUAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
your parents cant prevent you from taking your drivers test at 19. the only the thing they can realalistly do is not drive you there. maybe your uncle will take you driving in a different car.

sticks arent that hard. just got to be able to multi task a little more

EDIT:
also the lanauge aint bad at all as long as you have the asteriks

Sticks are super easy once you learn. I have more trouble driving auto than I do driving stick.

dude easy solution your 19 at the age of 18 you dont need your dad with you have a friend take you to get your license's its easy.if you do that you will have no problem getting to school if not the other solution could be public transportation!also as far as jobs go you could always do construction for a while they are always hiring and if a forman lives by you you will get a freeride to work because they get company vehicles and free gas!you have 2 grand saved up thats easily a downpayment on a car and you work if you manage your money right it will go good also you can just buy your uncles truck stick shift is super easy to do i lernt how in a couple days on the farm.so make sure you go to school so you dont have to pay rent alot of parents do that to make sure there kids do something with there life.also hanging out with friends dosen't cost any money so for entertanment you could go to there houses when they get new games and such.got plenty of options the most important is probably a fulltime job i mean even if you find one for minimum wage that gives you 40 hours thats way more then your getting now!

I really do want to just go take my road test but idk
also the friends that I hang out with live 10 miles away from my house we hang out and play guitar and drums and stuff
I have to take a bus to his house

i do got to say its lame that your dad wont let you drive so you can take your test.I would bug him to no end till he gave up and took me.make promises to him or clean the house everday mow the lawn and just kiss a$$ untill things go your way.

well the first thing I'd do is stop typing with the capslock on.

Also, welcome to the real world.

Is auto tech even what you want to do? Sorry I know I might be going against the grain, but I have been working on cars since I was little. I am 18 not much age difference, I went to a vo-tech school that teaches you nothing, I have had friends that have went to wynotech and they teach nothing. The auto class's at my college are a joke. Most auto class's I have seen teach nothing.

Now onto your financial problem, I am not sure but where I go to school I am offered feyca, I get paid in excess of 1000 a month just for being on a low income family. My parents bring in less than 50 thousand a year working full time. Not sure if that applies to you. Also I would assume you have looked into grants?

Now onto your living situation and car problem, if you are 19 and paying your dad rent I think you should have some say so about getting your drivers license. I find it odd that you are that age and do not have one yet.

I also noticed your dad seems to want to run your life from the limited amount of information I have gathered, he wants you to take two years of auto tech, he wants you to pay rent, he doesn't want you to get your license. Realise this is your life and you are setting your future by doing this and you really need to ask your self if this is what you really want to do. Working on motors is not for everyone and think that if this does not go over good you have all but wasted two years of your life. It sounds like you need to sit down and have a good conversation with your parents about what you want/need to happen because once again this is your life we are talking about.

[1] joxley said get over it, do that.

[2] mammikoura said stop using capitals do that, it's the equivalent to shouting.

[3]Take a bus to your friends house.

[4]What you call stick shift is r-e-e-a-a-a-l easy, all 16 of my cars have been, you get used to it very quickly.

[5] What mature language, it was self censored wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom