What about another Political Thread!

I was just thinking, 'What about another Political Thread?' and so I decided, OK!

To start this off, I'm a Centralist, that means Extreme Centre; a mix match between Facism and Communism right down the middle with a great deal of Democracy.

Lets hear your comments about all kinds of freaky political views. I actually know someone Politically very far to the right of Genghis Khan - beyond even Hitler's Political View Points! He calls that Marshalism!

Lord Kalthorn said:
I'm sorry about that, lol!

You're the Moderator - change it!

The question is; where woudl that come in the spectrum?

You also forgot Anarchist ... O_O

I would change the options but I'm not allowed. >.< *scowls at David*

To be honest I think there all as bad as each other as far as main stream parties go. They all only have the same money to spend, its just about deciding what to spend it on and what gives the most votes,

That is perhaps the biggest flaw in giving ignorant people to vote! A party should not have to bother about making the public love them - because things that people hate are often the best things that can be done! I take the Eurovision into account here - our performer was crap; they always are - but when an Austrian ideot beats us and we get no votes it shows that people's minds can be swerved by an inncident which is totally unrelated and called for and come out with the wrong answer in everybody's mind.

The problem there is that I can not see a way around that without turning into some kind of police state.

Interesting views from everyone. Nash you should be able to change the options. I will have to check.

Back
Top Bottom