What in...

haha, kalgatha. are you just trying to get extra posts in? jeez, lol , funny kid, funny kid

well thank you very much. i think you really have. man, i cant think about this much longer though. inside, i am steaming.

I have been looking all over! and i have come to the conclusion (correct me if im wrong) that EVERY other computer hardware retailor absolutely sucks compared to newegg. is Ebay a good option for computer parts?... but im assuming that if using ebay, the seller has to agree to using the form of payment that you want...? this is going to be a loong loong problem for me.

(oops sorry for double post...)

yayyyy they sent me an email, and they said that they have sent a request to upper management asking if there could be an acception to use this payment method. i love those guys over there. they are really taking this matter into their own hands and trying to help me. now all i have to do is wait for a response............counting the seconds.

i just recieved an email from newegg.... they are telling me that "they cant keep recieving this same kind of email from me".... im so pissed at them... when they are dealing with potential customers that are a little worried about spending $2,000 on computer parts, they should NOT act like the customer is just an annoying person complaining about something. i have not bombarded them with emails. i am simply replying to what they said to me. im guessing that they have not mentioned anything to "upper management". they are letting me down. and this whole thing is really confusing, because just last night, they sent me an email stating that they are sorry and they would forward my message to "upper management" asking for an acception.... and today they send me an email like they are completely annoyed with me. what am i supposed to do? should i not reply to any emails sent to me? that just seems rude. i think this is very disrespectful of them. im not doing business w/ them again i dont think.

well....i think the terrorists lost control of the newegg dept. for awhile (when you got the email saying they would forward it to upper managment) but the terrorists regained control of newegg and are out for you :D lol idk what to tell you man ... ive never had any trouble w/ em...but then again ive never tried to use the buyer credit or whatever it is.

You could also try Tigerdirect. See, in my opinion, I'd buy things that is more expensive, but I'll be sure it works, then when I buy it from the internet. That's why I stay away from it

Back
Top Bottom