What in...

jcon891

Daemon Poster
well, ive said this before, i have the absolute worst luck in the world. i feel like flipping out. i was going to buy my computer and i had EVERYTHING planned out, but i dont know what to do now.

heres what happened: i contacted newegg about a week ago, to make sure that my payment method was all set and worked out, and they replied and said everything was fine, and they accepted the paypal buyer credit payment option. so i had everything set for my computer and i was ready to buy it. i got sooo excited that everything was gonna be done.
now i was just sitting here looking over my parts, and litterally 1 minute ago, i got an email from newegg. heres what it says:

"Dear Joe,
We are very sorry, but we do not accept the paypal buyer credit payment option at this time. sorry for the inconvenience."

pfff inconvenience my A$$

they got me all excited in the first email which reads:

"Dear Joe,
Newegg accepts ALL forms of paypal payment options at this time including their buyer credit option. please respond if you wish to see a list of payment options accepted by paypal."

That "list" said: "Paypal Accepted".

What is this????!

wow...i've never had this kinda trouble w/ newegg....i feel for ya...lol...but the first word that comes to my mind is... "pwnd" :D srry tho man. just email em back and send the email that you got saying it was ok attactched to it...mebbie they will have remorse or sumthing??

by the way...the pwnd thing was stolen from BobtheLol on the davids black eye thread :D

ya, i wasnt really thinking of that when i just emailed them.... i dont think they are gonna have remorse after that email i just sent. subject was: "what are you talking about", and i cant really post everything i said in my email. i would be banned from cf. i wasnt actually THAT bad about it. i just told them that it is unfair and that they ruined my hope that i have built up for the past week and a half. i just used harsher words.

oops, very sorry for my initialized swearing above. i was really mad. please to do anything to me :(

Edit: It's enough to make a saint swear... :p

Edit by Jcon: whichever mod this is, can you plz make the name of this thread: Newegg making me very mad

lol...i don't think that will work...but they care about what the costumer thinks...so they might beable to work sumthing out...i hope :D

lol...i hope you get it all worked out. srry for you inconvieniance :D i would be pissed too tho...just find a sumthing soft and beat it to death.

i have already done that. but i used a pellet gun and an M80. it worked great in releaving myself. i emailed newegg again saying how many good things i hear about their customer service department, and i told them how much it would mean to me, seeing as this computer will be leaning toward my future career, and seeing as how this is the only method of payment i can use to actually buy a computer, if they made an acception. if anyone knows of ANY computer retailers online that will let me use the paypal monthly payment option, pleease post the name here... will tigerdirect let me?.... thanx,
Joe

well....thats all i can help w/ i didn't even know if newegg took it....srry man...my heart goes out to you...this goes down as a terrorist attack in my book :D

it was a terrorist attack... by newegg. lol im not saying newegg is bad, but this is bs. i guess ill have to search the internet looking for a reliable company that accepts monthly payment options.... good luck me!

lol...i have trouble searching the internet for information on a paper!!! lol i suck at googleing lol

Back
Top Bottom