£ what is this?

technoman said:
lol, go into keyboard settings in your control pannel

what control panal? i'm using linux!!! anyways i was just joking, everyone knows its the pound except the guy who asked.

I live in the UK and i have my pound as $ because i like the amercan way, i spell color instead of the english way which is colour, and my email @ sign is shift and 2

so do i but i cant even get the £ sign on my own PC it is all messed up and i cant change it it control Panel.

the pound sign should be shift and 3

You can change the keyboard layout if you find the symbol in the start toolbar on the right, mine says 'EN', and switch the keyboard layout to another.

As for Cobra... wouldn't that confuse people?...i mean the pound sign is a pound sign, and the dollar sign is a dollar sign...means two completly different things.

confse people, like who, it dont confuse me, lol all i do is click on onscreen keybored or just type pound, its a ENGLISH keboard with a amercan layout, try it you will now what i mean.

xx cobra xx said:
I live in the UK and i have my pound as $ because i like the amercan way, i spell color instead of the english way which is colour, and my email @ sign is shift and 2

Why? We're British, our language is English. British English.

why? because i go on us sites and i come on here were alot of US are here so i chose it, anyway i like it and a i am used to it.

You just need to figure out the ALT code for it..

ALT + NUMBER = £

Back
Top Bottom