Western New York Storm

woah, that was a mighty blow from old man winter, i am so not ready for winter... i think the last time we had something that bad was the ice storm we had on the East Coast, and it done devastation like that on trees.

freestyler105 said:
Pictures of the damage in my backyard:

dsc00601bf7.jpg

dsc00604yi7.jpg

dsc00605ea1.jpg

dsc00606um8.jpg

dsc00608vr7.jpg
Woah, looks bad!

Omar Shamali said:
but this is no thing which we have damges in palestine but its not from the storms its from the enemy "Israel" :mad:
Keep to the forum subject, excuse me if I say that you bring up your country's problems quite often, CF tries not to get into politics, I'm sure that you will understand.

I want to see pictures of the lightning going off with the snow. That alone sounds really interesting to see.

I get lots of snow here in utah.. but man... it's been years and years since anything damaging has been caused my the weather here!

long time ago there was a tornado in SLC.. did some damage to a couple building but that was it.

Brookfield said:
Keep to the forum subject, excuse me if I say that you bring up your country's problems quite often, CF tries not to get into politics, I'm sure that you will understand.
yes,I am sorry :( ,I will not rty it again :(

Back
Top Bottom