Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-04-2008, 01:12 PM   #51
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Went to look at a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Lew View Post
Trucks and huge cars are on sale because gas will always go up and up and up and we're starting to figure this out. It took the economy taking a dump to bring it back down to where we can actually afford it again. I don't know why anyone would want a truck unless they actually need to haul stuff around or are very enthusiastic about off-roading.
I just bought a truck last week. For the snow mainly, and because Ive been wanting one.

Toshiba A135 -Vista Pentium Dual Core 1.6 ghz. 1.5gb ram
www.localtechnet.net - Support me, click the ads!!
Austinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #52
Baseband Member

I got me an '06 Acura TSX last November. I love it more than ever. Interior is very nice. It drives nicely... very smooth. It has the auto-manual shifter to play with. Premium audio, leather, heated seats, HIDs, and it looks awesome. Best of all, it has the reliability of a Honda. I think I'll stick with Acura from now on.

miked8887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:57 PM   #53
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked8887 View Post
I got me an '06 Acura TSX last November. I love it more than ever. Interior is very nice. It drives nicely... very smooth. It has the auto-manual shifter to play with. Premium audio, leather, heated seats, HIDs, and it looks awesome. Best of all, it has the reliability of a Honda. I think I'll stick with Acura from now on.
Yeah, the previous TSX was pretty nice. My only gripe was that Acura only had FWD and didn't include AWD, which they did for the new TSX, but goodness is the new one an ugly thing. Ughh...
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #54
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LukaszR

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked8887 View Post
o i am SOOO jealous of you now!!!! i want to get the Acura TL...i love that car soo much!! My girlfriends parents have the TSX, i drive it every now and then....very nice car forsure. I really hope in a couple years i will be able to afford the TL...i can't wait!!!
I am jealous Rep for you Mate!!! such a great taste in car

*Can you post up a pic??? i'd love to see what you got!!*

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #55
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino View Post
Yeah, the previous TSX was pretty nice. My only gripe was that Acura only had FWD and didn't include AWD, which they did for the new TSX, but goodness is the new one an ugly thing. Ughh...
I like the TSX too, the new one is better than ever too. The new TL in the other hand looks ugly I didnt like it at all, the last gen one looks so much better.
//Antec 902 V3 Case, Intel i7-2600K (@4.5GHz 1.280V watercooled w/ Antec H2O Kuhler 920), 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz, ASUS P8P67 PRO B3, MSI 3GB N580 GTX Lightning Xtreme (@850MHz/2100MHz), 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3, Corsair HX850W Pro Series//
//XPS 410 C2D E6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2GB DDR2 667MHz, 250GB HD, eVGA 320mb 8800GTS(605/1900MHz)//
//AMD Athlon XP +2000, Socket A MSI-6390, 768 mb of PC 2100 RAM, AGP ATI RADEON 9600SE//

I <3 TrancE
NeXuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #56
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LukaszR

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeXuS View Post
I like the TSX too, the new one is better than ever too. The new TL in the other hand looks ugly I didnt like it at all, the last gen one looks so much better.
i agree with you on that one. the old TL's look better, thats what i'm hoping to buy soon

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #57
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Cabbs

They're both fugly IMO.