Went on garbage trip today...john123 is owned

Well, as I cannot find the plug I had for the Deskjet 682C, I just can't test it. As for the 500C, it asks me for a carthridge...when that thing is almost full...well, it has some. Anyways, let's wait a bit. I have used alcohol to ungclog it. It's running ATM.

And it's true. Apparantly, the guy makes about 30k a year...selling metals.
All you need is an open eye.

To UK people:
If you were to find a Core 2 Duo in garbage, would you break the law and take it or will you just sit there, gloating at it until garbage man comes?

Okay, 93.23% of stuff is old, but you can sometimes get a beefy.

yeah tomorow is garbage day. tonight ill go out with my bike around da hood (lol) and look for some comps and monitors.

lhuser said:
Well, as I cannot find the plug I had for the Deskjet 682C, I just can't test it. As for the 500C, it asks me for a carthridge...when that thing is almost full...well, it has some. Anyways, let's wait a bit. I have used alcohol to ungclog it. It's running ATM.

And it's true. Apparantly, the guy makes about 30k a year...selling metals.
All you need is an open eye.

To UK people:
If you were to find a Core 2 Duo in garbage, would you break the law and take it or will you just sit there, gloating at it until garbage man comes?

Okay, 93.23% of stuff is old, but you can sometimes get a beefy.

People in the UK put their trash in Wheelie bins, therefore you'd have to open the bin and rummage through it to see what's been thrown out. No offense but there's no way I'm doing that, it feels trampy to me.

I had to fix a PC once, and I had to open up case. Turns out that red spiders made a couple of capacitors blow up.

If they are to be, then just kill them.
Lac3y said:
People in the UK put their trash in Wheelie bins, therefore you'd have to open the bin and rummage through it to see what's been thrown out. No offense but there's no way I'm doing that, it feels trampy to me.
If it's the law, then just don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom