Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-10-2006, 04:21 PM   #11
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,091
Default Re: Went on garbage trip today...john123 is owned

Well, as I cannot find the plug I had for the Deskjet 682C, I just can't test it. As for the 500C, it asks me for a carthridge...when that thing is almost full...well, it has some. Anyways, let's wait a bit. I have used alcohol to ungclog it. It's running ATM.

And it's true. Apparantly, the guy makes about 30k a year...selling metals.
All you need is an open eye.

To UK people:
If you were to find a Core 2 Duo in garbage, would you break the law and take it or will you just sit there, gloating at it until garbage man comes?

Okay, 93.23% of stuff is old, but you can sometimes get a beefy.
__________________

lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 04:31 PM   #12
Golden Master
 
borat_sagdiyev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,986
Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev
Default Re: Went on garbage trip today...john123 is owned

yeah tomorow is garbage day. tonight ill go out with my bike around da hood (lol) and look for some comps and monitors.
__________________

__________________
Core 2 Duo e4500 2.2ghz @ 2.8ghz
evga 650i ultra
2gb 400mhz ram OC'ed to 450
evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 04:49 PM   #13
Daemon Poster
 
Lac3y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,110
Send a message via MSN to Lac3y
Default Re: Went on garbage trip today...john123 is owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuser
Well, as I cannot find the plug I had for the Deskjet 682C, I just can't test it. As for the 500C, it asks me for a carthridge...when that thing is almost full...well, it has some. Anyways, let's wait a bit. I have used alcohol to ungclog it. It's running ATM.

And it's true. Apparantly, the guy makes about 30k a year...selling metals.
All you need is an open eye.

To UK people:
If you were to find a Core 2 Duo in garbage, would you break the law and take it or will you just sit there, gloating at it until garbage man comes?

Okay, 93.23% of stuff is old, but you can sometimes get a beefy.
People in the UK put their trash in Wheelie bins, therefore you'd have to open the bin and rummage through it to see what's been thrown out. No offense but there's no way I'm doing that, it feels trampy to me.
__________________
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.7GHz
4GB OCZ PC-6400 RAM
Samsung Spinpoint 1TB HDD
ATI Radeon HD4890 with VoltageTweak
OCZ Stealth XStream 600w PSU
Lac3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:08 PM   #14
Baseband Member
 
genedefcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 34
Default Re: Went on garbage trip today...john123 is owned

Those PC's can bugs(real bugs, like termites) in them, john123.
__________________
Windows XP
3.2 GHz Pentium 4 2048 MB RAM 512 MB ATI Graphics
Windows 95
125 MHz Pentium I64 MB RAM(that was alot back in the day)4 MB Graphics - So what if I still have Windows 95?
genedefcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:20 PM   #15
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,091
Default Re: Went on garbage trip today...john123 is owned

I had to fix a PC once, and I had to open up case. Turns out that red spiders made a couple of capacitors blow up.

If they are to be, then just kill them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lac3y
People in the UK put their trash in Wheelie bins, therefore you'd have to open the bin and rummage through it to see what's been thrown out. No offense but there's no way I'm doing that, it feels trampy to me.
If it's the law, then just don't do it.
lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:25 PM   #16
Golden Master
 
borat_sagdiyev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,986
Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev
Default Re: Went on garbage trip today...john123 is owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by genedefcon
Those PC's can bugs(real bugs, like termites) in them, john123.
i totally understand, but most of the houses in my neighborhood dont have termites
__________________

__________________
Core 2 Duo e4500 2.2ghz @ 2.8ghz
evga 650i ultra
2gb 400mhz ram OC'ed to 450
evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0