Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-03-2007, 01:07 AM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: went to devon for a while..

nice fish

I want to a river with a artificial trout population of game fish, the biggest I managed to catch was about 6 inches long. nowhere big enough to eat.

Old 09-03-2007, 04:21 PM   #22
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by geek_gal View Post
Sorry to bring up the thread but please lol . .

Very long time no speak
Im great, i have a B/F So that has been taking all my time, so demanding -.- But yeah overall im great, How are you mate? How's things and with your dad?

That's a long way to travel
congrats with the BF! hope thats going well for you. yeah im doing fine cheers, still no GF.. but not too bothered anyway, you girls are too expensive . things are going great with my dad, did i tell you ive moved in with him now? i know.. weird.. my relationship totally broke down with my mum, just non stop arguments 24/7, was driving me crazy.. and her trying to get rid of the pup was the last straw, so ive moved back to harlow now.. been here about 7 months.. cant rember if ive told you about moving in with my dad, lol, its been ages since weve talked! lol

Quote:
Dude you should go do those fishing tournament thing every pic ive seen of you you have some big fish so obviously your good at it You should check it out
ive actually done this before quite a bit, im in a fishing club, and we hold matches, im not as good as some of the guys there, but ive come 2nd and 3rd a few times, and won a few matches.. cheers

Quote:
nice fish

I want to a river with a artificial trout population of game fish, the biggest I managed to catch was about 6 inches long. nowhere big enough to eat.
ive done this in a lake a few times, this is the biggest ive managed to catch:

that one was 6lb3oz..

mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:15 PM   #23
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe View Post
congrats with the BF! hope thats going well for you. yeah im doing fine cheers, still no GF.. but not too bothered anyway, you girls are too expensive . things are going great with my dad, did i tell you ive moved in with him now? i know.. weird.. my relationship totally broke down with my mum, just non stop arguments 24/7, was driving me crazy.. and her trying to get rid of the pup was the last straw, so ive moved back to harlow now.. been here about 7 months.. cant rember if ive told you about moving in with my dad, lol, its been ages since weve talked! lol

ive actually done this before quite a bit, im in a fishing club, and we hold matches, im not as good as some of the guys there, but ive come 2nd and 3rd a few times, and won a few matches.. cheers

ive done this in a lake a few times, this is the biggest ive managed to catch:
I like the plates on the shelves!, whose choice were they?
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:38 PM   #24
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

they are the plates from the old house, my mum got them i think.. that was a while back.. before my parents divorced..
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:42 PM   #25
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe View Post
they are the plates from the old house, my mum got them i think.. that was a while back.. before my parents divorced..
They're nice, they remind me of some my late wife bought years ago.

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote