went to devon for a while..

P1010043.jpg

Man dude, that thing is a beast.... good pics man

Awesome, as per usal Sir Mark =P

Lovely spot, how far is devon from London?

P.S Hi Mark ^_^

hiya!! long time no speak :) how are ya?

it took about 5 hours to drive down there, and about 6 to come back (bad traffic both ways) i did about 550 miles overall, so about 225 each way.

mixx; superman, thanks :) it put up one heck of a fight.. took about 10-15 mins to get it in..

Maurice, yeah, thaxted is a nice place, i actually dont live there any more, i moved out of my mums in febuary, just forgot to update my profile. i still go over there quite often though. im living with my dad now..

Mark thats some nice carp you got there and tench, did you get the tench on boilies as well? Any rogue Bream also?
Where is that lake in Devon? I might have to visit it myself next time I'm down south, do you do any river fishing as well? I haven't been much at all since my daughter was born but seeing those pictures has got my fingers twitching again, If you like your river fishing then visit the river AVON at Christ Church the venue is called ROYALTIES FISHERIES. fantastic for CHUBB & BARBEL, if your ever up North then try The river TRENT at BURTON JOIST for carp.
I miss the fishing down south, especially the river CALNE, I used to live not to far from Farlos Lake,Little Briton and another one Green Gates I think it was called all in the West Drayton area, I used to be a member of the Bath road fishing club just of the M25 which had its own lakes both with full of carp.
Ive not done much carp fishing my biggest is a 15lb Common caught on a tutti fruity boiley, I caught a 9lb mirror on 24 hook 1lb bottom once feeder fishing for small roach that took some getting in, Ive caught a 9lb4oz Barbel at Royalties that just about went in the net,well I'm sure you have lots of fish tales to tell let me know:)

it took about 5 hours to drive down there, and about 6 to come back (bad traffic both ways) i did about 550 miles overall, so about 225 each way.

mixx; superman, thanks :) it put up one heck of a fight.. took about 10-15 mins to get it in..

Maurice, yeah, thaxted is a nice place, i actually dont live there any more, i moved out of my mums in febuary, just forgot to update my profile. i still go over there quite often though. im living with my dad now..
Glad to hear you are living with dad now, you'll be good company for each other:), does he live in a village nearby then?

10-15 minutes, thats gotta get tiring, lol.
Carp, the best way to cook em, cause as you know, they are considered teh garbage fish and taste bad, but there is a way to cook them...
Smoke them for four hours on a hickory board. Add some spices, flavors, whatever would be good on the fish. And once you are done...

Throw away the fish, and eat the board. It's the best way.

10-15 minutes, thats gotta get tiring, lol.
Carp, the best way to cook em, cause as you know, they are considered teh garbage fish and taste bad, but there is a way to cook them...
Smoke them for four hours on a hickory board. Add some spices, flavors, whatever would be good on the fish. And once you are done, throw away the fish, and eat the board. It's the best way.
Ha ha, very humorous!, but I dunno how Mark'll take that, although probably he just puts them back.
A guy just down the road from me has a very large pond with around ten ornamental carp, at least four of them as big as Mark's catch, & friends in Canada sent me a pic of their son, 6' 6" holding up vertically a huge salmon, god, that was big!!

Sorry to bring up the thread but please lol . .

Very long time no speak :(
Im great, i have a B/F :eek: So that has been taking all my time, so demanding -.- But yeah overall im great, How are you mate? How's things and with your dad?

That's a long way to travel :eek:

Dude you should go do those fishing tournament thing every pic ive seen of you you have some big fish so obviously your good at it You should check it out

Back
Top Bottom