Well we had a good run huh?

I'm a whole lot richer than you, Will. What do you mean I don't?? :p

Screw the money I have Economy...

Wait... Let me try that again...

1. At least I get to go to summer camp. You can't even afford the latest final fantasy. Or a decent motherboard upgrade to make your computer work right. You don't have very much money because even your dad is hurting in the economy. he just doesn't want to show it. Also, you're moving into a smaller house so you won't have to pay as much. If you were "rich" as you say, then you wouldn't have to move.

I say almost because the paper can come in handy in the bathroom

Hmm... sounds familiar... :D

wa_img_zim_toilet-sign-in-zim-border-town-with-south-africa.jpg

Apparently they have the same ideas as you.

If I was worried I'd be busy building a bomb shelter and not be surfing the internet.

1. At least I get to go to summer camp. You can't even afford the latest final fantasy. Or a decent motherboard upgrade to make your computer work right. You don't have very much money because even your dad is hurting in the economy. he just doesn't want to show it. Also, you're moving into a smaller house so you won't have to pay as much. If you were "rich" as you say, then you wouldn't have to move.

Kinda harsh bro.. I know you two are friends... But with friends like you I guess he doesn't need enemies..

Kinda harsh bro.. I know you two are friends... But with friends like you I guess he doesn't need enemies..

Well all I have is my gaming computer. He has the PS2, PS3, the Wii (I think), a PSP, huge 30-50 some inch flat-screen TV, smaller flat-screen, a big beautiful house, and lots of nice things. I am just trying to point out to him that his family is trying to be nice to him but that money is running short and he's not as rich as he thinks. And that if he can't the newest Final Fantasy, he'll have to "suffer" through the pain of his not being to get something right away like most of us.

Back
Top Bottom