Well we had a good run huh?

North Korea threatened Wednesday to wipe the United States off the map as Washington and its allies watched for signs the regime will launch a series of missiles in the coming days.
I just fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. :D

I'm sorry guys, but there is no way in hell N. Korea has the capability to launch nuclear missiles at the United States. Their last long range missile test fizzled out just off the coast of Japan. They had claimed they launched a satellite into outer space.

I'm sorry guys, but there is no way in hell N. Korea has the capability to launch nuclear missiles at the United States. Their last long range missile test fizzled out just off the coast of Japan. They had claimed they launched a satellite into outer space.

Not to mention the some 5,700 nuclear warheads that we have stockpiled. And those are the ones we know about, just think of what we don't know.

There's no way North Korea has the balls to do anything, we've got WAY more power and they know it.

Nuclear war.

One person fires, the other fires, another fires. Detonation all around the world.

The end

Back
Top Bottom