Well that's it for me

Here is a tip I do whenever I post here anymore. After i'm done typing my reply I copy paste the whole thing into a notepad file. That way if the post or thread does not go through I just copy paste it again. Sad to say it has come to this here but I got upset like you. You take the time to post something then it gets lost between your computer and this forum.

Here is a tip I do whenever I post here anymore. After i'm done typing my reply I copy paste the whole thing into a notepad file. That way if the post or thread does not go through I just copy paste it again. Sad to say it has come to this here but I got upset like you. You take the time to post something then it gets lost between your computer and this forum.
You don't really have to paste it into notepad, just copy it and it will stay in your clipboard until you paste it back into the post, which shouldn't take more than a min or two.

I do that sometimes too.

I think the point being made here is that Setishock should not have to do that and, although I have had no problems myself, I can fully agree with him.

AllThings, dude, did you not read my post lol? I moved the thread to spam because it was a double thread, and I moved seti's post to the one that people were posting in. I was about to PM him when he posted this here thread up.

Back
Top Bottom