well i lasted long.....

i mean, its a gd job i guess, but they dont train you, they dont tell you everything you need to know before you start, and they dont pay you what your ment to get.
but ah well, need to look for another job now.... that pays well!!!

That suck's!

i mean, its a gd job i guess, but they dont train you, they dont tell you everything you need to know before you start, and they dont pay you what your ment to get.
but ah well, need to look for another job now.... that pays well!!!

That's totally wrong, you should get trained and told what to do, i mean your working!
How could, say.. the employer just put someone on a till, and say there work..
Yeah a good, fair pay is very good too!

Good luck.

I know how you feel for the most part. When I got my job they didn't train me much at all, just said, do this and that. I would sometimes as how to do this and that, but it got annoying always asking. I would really hate it when they got mad at me for doing something wrong, no one told me which way to do it, so I guess I was magically supposed to know? Such as using the blue mop, not the yellow mop in the dining room...uh, ok... At least I still got the job after almost 6 months now. It's a fast food restaurant, so I don't really like it, but it gets me money, and I'm used to it now so I don't really want to change.

yh after sometime you would get used to it, but they said 2 me i would get trained to go on the phones, i thought i would be put with some1 and listened to the phone calls for about a week or something then i would have an idea of what to say to people when they put me on, but that never happend and they put me straight on the phone, and i had to keep asking what to say to people, which i guess is why they let me go, but if they tell you that u was going to be trained you should be.

but if they tell you that u was going to be trained you should be.

IMO, unless it's a really easy job that everyone already knows how to do (sweeping floors for example, from the top of my head), you should get a bit of training on it, or at least a bit of instruction. If you don't they shouldn't get mad at you for not knowing what to do. I stopped asking questions to certain people a long time ago because they never give me an answer, they don't show that they've heard me, they don't give me a straight answer, or they don't give a crap that I am speaking. I asked a person where to put something, and didn't get an answer, so I guessed, she later got on my case about not putting it in the right place, so I pointed at her and raised my voice and said "You never told me where to put it!" She promptly shut up. This was a manger I was speaking to...

well i was on the phones, all i was told is what to say as soon as i pick the phone up, i thought i would get training where i would sit next to some1 and listen, so i would know some of the answers to some of the questions people ask, but what gets me is at OcUK they have a shop aswell, and they got some1 in there who doesnt no much about computers at all, selling stuff and people asking advise and him telling them the wrong stuff

Back
Top Bottom