well i lasted long.....

r_moore04

Daemon Poster
started work at OcUK about 4 weeks ago and they let me go yesterday, coz they want ppl with more experience, but why did they take me on in the first place, they said i would get training BUT never did, all i got on the phones all day was wheres my order, why did no one tell me it wasnt in stock.
im sorry but seeing what goes on there no wonder the company is having problems, it tells you that there is 10+ in stock when there isnt any, and then they wonder why people phone up wanting to cancel there order.

even tho i only live about 10mins from OcUK, im going to start buying from scan or ebuyer, OcUK is crap....

im now 20 and was on £3.45, soo £207 a week, but when you take off tax and national insurance i got £177, so i really would be working for £2.95 an hour, which for the job i was doing is very very very poor.

The main rate for workers aged 22 and over increased on 1 October 2007 to £5.52 an hour from £5.35 an hour
The development rate for 18-21 year olds increased to £4.60 an hour from £4.45 an hour

The development rate for 16-17 year old increased to £3.40 an hour from £3.30 an hour

yeps i should of got £4.60 an hour, plus they dont pay you for over time, which most ppl there do stay longer then they need to, just to get stuff done for that day.

Back
Top Bottom