Well, goodbye Honda; Hello Jeep

Oh, Im sure that's great for the enviroment.... Really great.

oh you would be suprized actually , some of them smaller jeeps get pretty good MPG , i dunno what the engine size is in that jeep but i know for instance someone i know who drives a 1.6 litre suzuki grand vitara which is very simillar in size to that jeep there , (if you dont know what one looks like jsut google suzuki grand vitara 52)
Which gets the same/better MPG than cars like the mondeo which a few years back was most popular car in britain , just because its a 4X4 dosent mean it has to kill the environment plenty of the smaller ones are actually ok for the environment

great jeep you got there looks a lot more fun to drive than the honda , waht size engine is it just out of interest ?

thats preety sweet, have you went off road yet? or gotten muddy? my friend had one like this and they are the best for going nuts off road lol.

oh you would be suprized actually , some of them smaller jeeps get pretty good MPG , i dunno what the engine size is in that jeep but i know for instance someone i know who drives a 1.6 litre suzuki grand vitara which is very simillar in size to that jeep there , (if you dont know what one looks like jsut google suzuki grand vitara 52)
Which gets the same/better MPG than cars like the mondeo which a few years back was most popular car in britain , just because its a 4X4 dosent mean it has to kill the environment plenty of the smaller ones are actually ok for the environment

great jeep you got there looks a lot more fun to drive than the honda , waht size engine is it just out of interest ?

Its a 4.0L, I say go for it have some fun before they won't let you drive fun cars any more :D

You got the straight six in there man? My friend has a Cherokee with that engine, he said he gets like 14-15mpg... He wanted to trade for my ranger, but then I told him I had a 4.0 too, getting only slightly better mpg, so he backed out of the trade, lol.
I want some tires like that... bfg all terrain would be nice, but they are a lot. My dad doesnt want to buy mud tires either... says they will rattle the teeth out of my mouth going down the road... They dont ride rough, they are just louder. But regular MTs usually arent loud, its when you get into 6ply stuff...

Back
Top Bottom