Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-23-2007, 06:43 AM   #31
Fully Optimized
 
blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,945
Send a message via MSN to blackjack
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

This is the biggest stupid blunder ever made in my opinion and all they can say is sorry for your inconvenience bxxxxxxs, every body receiving benefits now will be checking there bank accounts every day until/or if theses disc's are found, oh but its fine for the politicians who earn six figure salary's every year they after all wont lose any sleep as there money is safe., can you imagine if it was the VAT mans details where lost there would be panic then if they had no record of who owes what and the government was losing the money instead of the nation, this situation really sucks just like the government and PM running this country and what makes it worse is I yes I was one of millions daft enough to put him into power
__________________

__________________
Compaq Presario CQ5305K-m Intel® Pentium® Dual Core E5300 (2.6 GHz), Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 2048 MB , Hard drive: 320 Gb, with 18.5 Widescreen
SPURS TILL I DIE (DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS)
TO DARE IS TO DO
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:48 AM   #32
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
yeah the manager got paid £2M-£2.5M to bugger off. that was nice of them
They're all a bunch of *ankers like the Government!!
__________________

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:06 AM   #33
Fully Optimized
 
Fisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,581
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
This is the biggest stupid blunder ever made in my opinion and all they can say is sorry for your inconvenience bxxxxxxs, every body receiving benefits now will be checking there bank accounts every day until/or if theses disc's are found, oh but its fine for the politicians who earn six figure salary's every year they after all wont lose any sleep as there money is safe., can you imagine if it was the VAT mans details where lost there would be panic then if they had no record of who owes what and the government was losing the money instead of the nation, this situation really sucks just like the government and PM running this country and what makes it worse is I yes I was one of millions daft enough to put him into power
me to but when you look at the other alernatives you havnt got much. think i might vote for the monster raving loony party next time. they got asked what would be the first thing they would do if they won. crack open a bottle of JD they replied
__________________
Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:35 AM   #34
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
me to but when you look at the other alernatives you havnt got much. think i might vote for the monster raving loony party* next time. they got asked what would be the first thing they would do if they won. crack open a bottle of JD they replied
*I thought that party was no more, but I agree, you might as well talk to the wall!
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:55 AM   #35
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

hmmm if that was in the us, one of two things would have happened:

1) a person is paid to ask the criminals for them back and beg for hours
2) the national guard is put on every street corner with fully automatic weapons until the people are confirmed dead.
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:12 AM   #36
Fully Optimized
 
BrynF_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,574
Send a message via MSN to BrynF_UK
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken View Post
hmmm if that was in the us, one of two things would have happened:

1) a person is paid to ask the criminals for them back and beg for hours
2) the national guard is put on every street corner with fully automatic weapons until the people are confirmed dead.
or blame al-quada
__________________
`

Visit today! ---> www.smouch.net/lol <---

_______________________________________________
BrynF_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:03 PM   #37
Fully Optimized
 
Fisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,581
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

and then after doing all that and blaming al-quade George Bush would sit back in his chair with the disc in his hands thinking well done lads weve created more fear so that we can introduce more new laws that will impede on everyones liberties, the constitution and put more control in our hands. good job done heres more shares in the oil companies
__________________
Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:19 PM   #38
Fully Optimized
 
blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,945
Send a message via MSN to blackjack
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

Opening a bottle of JD thats sounds rather good right now, If only there was a modern day Guy Forks(only kidding)lol, IL pray for rain and hope the Parliament and commons is flooded, as a wash out is exactly the words that spring to mind about that useless lot ( I can think of other things but don't want to offend anyone)
__________________
Compaq Presario CQ5305K-m Intel® Pentium® Dual Core E5300 (2.6 GHz), Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 2048 MB , Hard drive: 320 Gb, with 18.5 Widescreen
SPURS TILL I DIE (DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS)
TO DARE IS TO DO
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:17 PM   #39
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
Opening a bottle of JD thats sounds rather good right now, If only there was a modern day Guy Forks(only kidding)lol, IL pray for rain and hope the Parliament and commons is flooded, as a wash out is exactly the words that spring to mind about that useless lot ( I can think of other things but don't want to offend anyone)
Or even Guy Fawkes, ha ha!, lol.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:28 PM   #40
Fully Optimized
 
blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,945
Send a message via MSN to blackjack
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
Or even Guy Fawkes, ha ha!, lol.
Ha ha I wrote that in a rush an posted it so I never read it back lol Have no idea why I spelled it forks E/OR
__________________

__________________
Compaq Presario CQ5305K-m Intel® Pentium® Dual Core E5300 (2.6 GHz), Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 2048 MB , Hard drive: 320 Gb, with 18.5 Widescreen
SPURS TILL I DIE (DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS)
TO DARE IS TO DO
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0