Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-23-2007, 06:43 AM   #31
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to blackjack
Default Re: well done HM Revenue & Customs...

This is the biggest stupid blunder ever made in my opinion and all they can say is sorry for your inconvenience bxxxxxxs, every body receiving benefits now will be checking there bank accounts every day until/or if theses disc's are found, oh but its fine for the politicians who earn six figure salary's every year they after all wont lose any sleep as there money is safe., can you imagine if it was the VAT mans details where lost there would be panic then if they had no record of who owes what and the government was losing the money instead of the nation, this situation really sucks just like the government and PM running this country and what makes it worse is I yes I was one of millions daft enough to put him into power

blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:48 AM   #32
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
yeah the manager got paid £2M-£2.5M to bugger off. that was nice of them
They're all a bunch of *ankers like the Government!!

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:06 AM   #33
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
This is the biggest stupid blunder ever made in my opinion and all they can say is sorry for your inconvenience bxxxxxxs, every body receiving benefits now will be checking there bank accounts every day until/or if theses disc's are found, oh but its fine for the politicians who earn six figure salary's every year they after all wont lose any sleep as there money is safe., can you imagine if it was the VAT mans details where lost there would be panic then if they had no record of who owes what and the government was losing the money instead of the nation, this situation really sucks just like the government and PM running this country and what makes it worse is I yes I was one of millions daft enough to put him into power
me to but when you look at the other alernatives you havnt got much. think i might vote for the monster raving loony party next time. they got asked what would be the first thing they would do if they won. crack open a bottle of JD they replied
Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:35 AM   #34
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
me to but when you look at the other alernatives you havnt got much. think i might vote for the monster raving loony party* next time. they got asked what would be the first thing they would do if they won. crack open a bottle of JD they replied
*I thought that party was no more, but I agree, you might as well talk to the wall!
Old 11-23-2007, 10:55 AM   #35
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

hmmm if that was in the us, one of two things would have happened:

1) a person is paid to ask the criminals for them back and beg for hours
2) the national guard is put on every street corner with fully automatic weapons until the people are confirmed dead.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:12 AM   #36
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to BrynF_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken View Post
hmmm if that was in the us, one of two things would have happened:

1) a person is paid to ask the criminals for them back and beg for hours
2) the national guard is put on every street corner with fully automatic weapons until the people are confirmed dead.
or blame al-quada

Visit today! ---> www.smouch.net/lol <---

Old 11-23-2007, 12:03 PM   #37
Fully Optimized

and then after doing all that and blaming al-quade George Bush would sit back in his chair with the disc in his hands thinking well done lads weve created more fear so that we can introduce more new laws that will impede on everyones liberties, the constitution and put more control in our hands. good job done heres more shares in the oil companies
Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:19 PM   #38
Fully Optimized

Opening a bottle of JD thats sounds rather good right now, If only there was a modern day Guy Forks(only kidding)lol, IL pray for rain and hope the Parliament and commons is flooded, as a wash out is exactly the words that spring to mind about that useless lot ( I can think of other things but don't want to offend anyone)
Old 11-23-2007, 01:17 PM   #39
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
Opening a bottle of JD thats sounds rather good right now, If only there was a modern day Guy Forks(only kidding)lol, IL pray for rain and hope the Parliament and commons is flooded, as a wash out is exactly the words that spring to mind about that useless lot ( I can think of other things but don't want to offend anyone)
Or even Guy Fawkes, ha ha!, lol.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:28 PM   #40
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
Or even Guy Fawkes, ha ha!, lol.
Ha ha I wrote that in a rush an posted it so I never read it back lol Have no idea why I spelled it forks E/OR