well done HM Revenue & Customs...

lol.. i dont know of any junior people at my place who have made such a monumental cock up such as that.. though if my place did.. there owuld prolly be an easyjet plane falling out the sky..

this government are a bunch of incompetent losers... a bit like our football team... (well.. just McLaren for dropping our two best players..)
Even more so now we've been knocked out of a major league tournament, the first time in 40 years I believe?....a sad sad day for England, now I don't particularly like football, but I feel for the millions of English fans:(, & didn't I hear they had an inexperienced goalie??

My mum is very worried because she recieves child benefits, it will turn up somewhere, hopefully. Millions after millions pounds worth of details on that disc.

Where the discs encrypted or just password protected?

i dont think they would be so worried if they were encrypted, i bet only a handful of people would be able to crack it, half of them would turn it in too.

i guess everybody has there moments of stupidity, the US flies nukes across the country, and the UK looses peoples lifes (you know what i mean) :p

the canadians\aussies are like "wtf r u thinking, u guys idiots wit capital I" :p

Even more so now we've been knocked out of a major league tournament, the first time in 40 years I believe?....a sad sad day for England, now I don't particularly like football, but I feel for the millions of English fans:(, & didn't I hear they had an inexperienced goalie??

yeah, the goalie he chose instead of the No.1 had never played a proper england game against an opposition who counted.. first time for a very long time we havn't qualified, sure is a sad day.. hopefully we will get a manager who chooses to play players who can ACTUALLY play football instead of the loosers mclaren played...

I heard that some people's bank acount's have been TOTALLY emptied... Perhaps i imagined it - But i thought i heard it on the radio....

The british government wasn't even smart enough to back it up??
Nope, they seem to want the best out of the squad, but don't seem to care when it comes to the crunch, & what about the £2,000,000 golden handshake the FA gave the sacked manager??:confused:, it seems he got rewarded for losing all those games in a row!!! :eek:

yeah the manager got paid £2M-£2.5M to bugger off. that was nice off them

Back
Top Bottom