Well...

lhuser

Golden Master
My PS@ Keyboard broke and also saw that after fixing the black plastic in the PS/2 port, no keyboards could come in (Too loose and no power)

So after the bad news, I had to buy a wireless keyboard and in the conclusion....I sold $15 for 4 speakers yesterday and sold BOTH 160GB and P4 3GHZ CPU at $60

I decided to buy the wireless keyboard and mouse so I wouldn't need anymore wires...It works perfectly...

Product specualtions:

Model: KM-935S
Brand: Aopen
special functions such as copy, paste and cut...and all other sort of nice stuff...

$80

One other thing:
How long can a keyboard and mouse last with a Duracell Alkaline battery?

Besides the question, I like it :D

Sorry.. You're in Canada... my bad... well, if the Aopen is cheap and good (well, cheaper than those logitechs) go for it.

Yeah, I had some Wireless Logitech at $70 ($10 difference) But they're nor as useful as this one could be...but if I get more money, after buying the XA3051 the next weekend :D well, I'll look to it. But until then, this keyboard is a lot more durable, ergonomic and is really good quality in there. BTW, this jeyboard is silent as heck

I was going to the wireless technology one day...that's today for user's main interface

Back
Top Bottom