Welcome new moderators

That isnt your decison to make. Wombat has proven himself to be an exellent moderator.

You havent been an angel yourself have you?

oh boy here we go with the flurry of insults. Wombat was the one who made some nasty jokes about me in the past. I know it isn't my decision, it was just a wrong decision to make in my opinion.

how many mods are there because most of them are made mods then we don't see them again, and they all have under 1000 (Most of the new ones).

i have no reason to say Wombat shouldn't be a mod but if he is rude and tells nasty jokes then should he really be a mod?

one more thing how comes a great member like Giancarlo who has 4,698 post is not a mod and lurkswithin (nothing personal) only has like 870 posts and is made a mod????

Is has NOTHING to do with post count. To be a mod you have to be helpful as well as reporting post etc.

I know nothing of wombats arguments in the past but I know for a fact he is doing a spot on job as a Mod and thats all that matters

Yeah, this thread is getting a bit shifty...

99Nasha, I do E-Media by the way, or should I say did :p Once I hand these 2 assignments in monday, am finished!

kewl :)

An IT course sounds kinda kewl though. What do you want to be when your older?

And I think this threads been deleted...its not on the list...yet us mods can still acess it :p...just noticed

Kewl :D Yeah, i figured sicne you were taking pilot lessons lol (sounds weird saying that compared to driving). Keep at it! I couldn't stand the G's.... watched a program on it the other night.

Back
Top Bottom