Welcome new moderator: Lowndsey

are people jelous or something, i see negativ feedbacks.

anyway, well done man, goodluck on them powers

i don't think anyone's jealous. It's just....it comes somewhat as a surprise I think. A lot of us have mixed feelings, especially those who had some run-ins with Lowndsey in the past. I will give him a chance though.

i don't think anyone's jealous. It's just....it comes somewhat as a surprise I think. A lot of us have mixed feelings, especially those who had some run-ins with Lowndsey in the past. I will give him a chance though.

Yeah, it's the same for me. I'm not jealous or anything as I was once a moderator in the past. It's just that I've seen some of Lowndsey's past run-ins with other members and I've seen what he can be like so it just makes me have second thoughts that he would have moderator priveleges.

Of course, I'll give him a chance as well. I suppose it's about time we spread out our moderators to different time zones. :p

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;817709 said:
Your not the only one! The mod squad must of been on the crack pipe when this decision was made. Not that I'm complaining. I hope he stays laid back and entertaining with his new status.

Congrats Lowndsey!

Lol that was a long two week high then :)

Back
Top Bottom