Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-18-2007, 01:10 PM   #51
Site Team
 
celegorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,713
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Welcome new moderator: celegorm

Lol thanks, but what was the point in resurrecting this? So close to the thirty day limit...

I know you didn't name names on what mods you don't like, and lets keep it that way. I don't like to see people down-talk my brethren.
__________________

__________________
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline  
Old 06-18-2007, 02:50 PM   #52
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Welcome new moderator: celegorm

double post
__________________

Brookfield is offline  
Old 06-18-2007, 02:56 PM   #53
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Welcome new moderator: celegorm

double post
Brookfield is offline  
Old 06-18-2007, 02:56 PM   #54
Golden Master
 
Raffaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,798
Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz
Default Re: Welcome new moderator: celegorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
I was never netlight, where did THAT come from??? it's the name of a consulting service, explain please
Does it matter?
Raffaz is offline  
Old 06-18-2007, 03:22 PM   #55
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: Welcome new moderator: celegorm

yeah i agree raffaz , if it is wrong to resereect old threads it should have just been left ,ands i dont think threads are auto closing after 30 days thats just what the rules say

also i know some people round here dont like some mods sure thats up to you you have to understand each moderrator has their own way of doing things and as long as ddavid is happy with that we shouldnt be questioning that, sometimes i disagree with a moderators actions but i never hold a grudge against a any moderator or member for that fact for one thing they have said one time , also if they did something realy bad then david would ave em out no problem
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline  
Old 06-18-2007, 04:52 PM   #56
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Welcome new moderator: celegorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz View Post
Does it matter?
Well yes it does actually, with due respect to Marc, he wants to get his facts right, it'll be interesting to hear what he has to say.

See post 57
Brookfield is offline  
Old 06-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #57
Golden Master
 
01001010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,888
Default Re: Welcome new moderator: celegorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuser View Post
If you wan your answer Dude_se, here it is:

Maurice joined as the username, Netlight. He changed to Maurice, and then to Brookfield.

The day he joined was because he asked if we were force to have SP2.
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13022

He enjoyed the forum, so he stayed. I don't find anything wrong of having an active user here. In fact, it's a good thing. We need active users.
Nope, his first screenname was Maurice. Netlight was Masahiro's first username.
__________________
Stop the genocide now.
↳ www.savedarfur.org

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline  
Old 06-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #58
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: Welcome new moderator: celegorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
Well yes it does actually, with due respect to Marc, he wants to get his facts right, it'll be interesting to hear what he has to say.
it is prolly a genuine mistake that we all make from time to time i am sure he didnt mean any ill cause
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline  
Old 06-18-2007, 05:55 PM   #59
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Welcome new moderator: celegorm

no offense to bookfield but im sure no one really cares about what his first username was. its irrelevant to this thread and in general. people make mistakes and sometimes you need to take things said on here with a pinch of salt.
lets just forget it
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline  
Old 06-19-2007, 11:36 AM   #60
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,091
Default Re: Welcome new moderator: celegorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
I was never netlight, where did THAT come from??? it's the name of a consulting service, explain please
From the old days, when you registered, when I saw the new mod announcement, you were named Netlight, because you thanked everyone, when you were having Maurice as username. It's been long ago Maurice. So long ago. You probably changed it very shortly after.
__________________

lhuser is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0