Welcome new moderator: celegorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit off topic but @brook, i was just wondering what made you join cf. im glad your here and everything but you dont seem to have much interest in computers. did you just want to be part of the great community?
When my wife died I needed something to take my mind off it, so after several years of mourning, [I still am, although it's been ten years now] I googled looking for a computer forum that I could join, & CF was at the top of the first page, so here I am!, I consider myself lucky, as I said earlier, I was made a mod within six weeks of joining.
My late wife knew I liked all things electronic so she wouldn't have been at all surprised.
These days I still miss her a lot of course, but I know that I have to get on with my life now.

When my wife died I needed something to take my mind off it, so after several years of mourning, [I still am, although it's been ten years now] I googled looking for a computer forum that I could join, & CF was at the top of the first page, so here I am!.

I think he wanted to know why you chose computer forums instead of some other forum? Since you don't really seem to know all that much about computers. (no offence)

I think he wanted to know why you chose computer forums instead of some other forum? Since you don't really seem to know all that much about computers. (no offence)
I see, thanks, but it doesn't hurt to say how I feel, does it, we'll see what dude_se says about my message shall we?.

yea thats what i meant. it seems you make some great posts in the social lounge and you have a lot of knowledge of other stuff so i just thought you would have chosen a more general forum.

If you wan your answer Dude_se, here it is:

Maurice joined as the username, Netlight. He changed to Maurice, and then to Brookfield.

The day he joined was because he asked if we were force to have SP2.
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13022

He enjoyed the forum, so he stayed. I don't find anything wrong of having an active user here. In fact, it's a good thing. We need active users.

If you wan your answer Dude_se, here it is:

Maurice joined as the username, Netlight. He changed to Maurice, and then to Brookfield.

The day he joined was because he asked if we were force to have SP2.
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=13022

He enjoyed the forum, so he stayed. I don't find anything wrong of having an active user here. In fact, it's a good thing. We need active users.
ahh cool thanks for clearing that up. its good that he's here, its just i was curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom